Introducing the dairy-free probiotic powder that benefits all.
There are no down sides to giving your child probiotics. Here’s what you need to know: probiotics are the “good guys” in the fight against pathogens. More probiotics in your immune system and intestines can only result in a better, healthier microflora. Also, with digestive health being central to overall health, children are less likely to get sick, as their immune system is stronger. For children that are lactose intolerant or simply refuse to eat dairy products, NOVA has created a dairy-free, vegan probiotic, in a convenient powder form.
What are probiotics again?
Probiotics are microorganisms, “good bacteria” that convey great health benefits. Hundreds of billions of probiotics live in the gut, where they fight pathogens and keep your intestinal walls safe. Probiotics are therefore part of what is called the gut flora or microbiota, which includes all kinds of intestinal bacteria – good and bad. One’s gut flora should be about 85 percent of good bacteria to be considered balanced. To reach and maintain this state of balance nowadays, many of us have to rely on supplements, and kids are no exception.
Probiotics are also beneficial to the digestive tract, they take part in the digestive process by producing enzymes that break down food into nutrients, and ease the digestive process. They also fight against pathogenic invaders, so they literally are your allies against anything bad.
A higher amount of probiotics in your body will:
- Improve your digestion and encourage regular bowel movements
- Enhance natural defenses with faster immune response.
A healthy gut should lead to better overall health.
What makes a child even more vulnerable?
Many factors can scale down the prevalence of friendly bacteria in a child’s gut; here are few examples:
- Mother had poor vagina and intestinal flora during pregnancy and at childbirth.
- Mother gave birth by caesarean section.
- Type of nourishment received after birth. (Breast milk vs. formula)
- Received antibiotic medication.
- Environment. (Exposure to toxics of fungi)
- Lifestyle, diet, etc.
Children with insufficient quantities of good bacteria in their intestinal tract are more prone to develop allergies and atopic eczema. They might also suffer from digestive disorders, with recurrent painful digestion, colic or abdominal discomfort, which can also lead to weakness and fatigue. Kids with poor microbiota are also more likely to get sick, because 70% of their immune system is in their gut.
Health benefits of probiotics for children:
- Reduce the risk of getting a cold or the flu.
- Reduce the risk of atopic dermatitis
- Populate the entire gut with beneficial bacteria, for overall gastrointestinal health.
- Promote regular bowel movement.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Help reduce the incidence of tummy troubles like bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation.
- Help reduce the occurrence and intensity of colic.
About our dairy-free probiotic formulation for kids.
Why dairy free?
More and more people are adopting a vegan lifestyle or are diagnosed with lactose intolerance. We, at NOVA, want to give everyone the opportunity to enjoy all the benefits probiotics have to offer. So, we’ve created this vegan line of probiotic products.
Supplementing your kid’s gut with good bacteria has never been so safe or easy.
We all want the best for our kids. Why not start by offering them the joy of health? Probiotic supplementation for healthy gut flora is effective, safe and supported by many medical studies. Adding a probiotic dose to your child’s breakfast (or other meal) could change his life. Really. It’s so easy; why not give it a try?
Our unique formula
Our Vegan probiotic for children is the only product on the market with the following patented formula:
- 4 dairy free medicinal probiotic strains, carefully selected for their synergistic effect and their resistance to stomach acids and bile salts.
- Inulin, a prebiotic, which is the probiotics’ favorite “food”.
- 6 billion probiotics per scoop
This product is conveniently sold in a powdered form. You can sprinkle it on cereal, or add it to a smoothie. You can even give it straight to your child; the natural plum flavor is so delicious, everyone loves it. And last but not least, it doesn’t need to be refrigerated! You can carry it wherever you go.
For the kids’ sake!
Digestive health is very important to your overall health. This is especially true for kids, as they are growing and shaping their future immune system. Choosing our probiotic supplement for your kid’s health is a great way to insure his future health and wellbeing. The benefits are numerous, and just a click away from you and your kids. Order the Vegan Probiotic for children now.