165 BILLION LIVE PROBIOTIC PER CAPSULE • 14 PROBIOTIC STRAINS • 1 PREBIOTIC
*Therapeutic Professional-Grade Formula*
Introducing the highest potency probiotic in capsule form. The Xtreme Care formula has been specially developed to improve the quality of life of patients suffering from gastrointestinal diseases and disorders. Disruption of the gut microbiome, termed dysbiosis, has been linked to numerous diseases including inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) such as Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Coeliac disease, allergies, asthma, ADHD, autism, and wider systemic manifestations of disease such as obesity, type 2 diabetes, and atopy. With high levels of actives cultures from 14 medicinal strains, the Xtreme Care works to help restore the healthy composition and function of the gut microbiome.
- Helps re-establish a healthy complex gut microbiota after dysbiosis has occurred;
- Re-introduces beneficial species of normal inhabitants of the GI tract;
- Improves the intestinal microbial balance;
- Supports healthy digestion;
- Helps restore normal bowel functioning;
- Helps provide relief from constipation, diarrhea and IBS;
- Helps reduce abdominal pain and bloating;
- Helps lower levels of inflammation in the body;
- Helps relieve symptoms of IBD;
- May help alleviate the severity of Coeliac disease;
- Promotes intestinal barrier integrity;
- Helps reduce intestinal permeability;
- Promotes a well-functioning immune system;
- Helps control allergy and asthma symptoms;
- Helps inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria, yeast and fungi;
- Enhances energy levels;
- Promotes healthy weight loss;
- Positively modulates the gut-brain axis;
- Benefits your mood and mental health;
- May help with chronic skin conditions.
WE RECOMMEND THIS FORMULA IF:
- You have a history of frequent antibiotic use
- You have signs and symptoms of dysbiosis
- You have an IBD (Cronh’s Disease or Ulcerative colitis)
- You have Diverticulosis
- You have Coeliac disease
- You have Leaky Gut Syndrome
- You have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- You have recurrent episodes of constipation, diarrhea, or alternating bouts of each
- You have frequent bloating, abdominal pain, and flatulence
- You have Metabolic Syndrome
- You have moderate to severe periodontitis (Gum disease)
- You experience brain fog and lowered mood
- You have chronic yeast infections or candida overgrowth
- You suffer from skin conditions such as acne, eczema & rosacea
- You want the strongest probiotic available
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS – Xtreme Care 165 Billion:
14 Targeted Probiotic Strains. Including Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Propionibacterium for an action along the entire extension of the GI tract and to counter the effects of modern life factors that cause microbiome diversity depletion. Probiotic strains of human origin: naturally present in the GI tract as part of the normal healthy intestinal microflora. Does not contain soil based organisms (SBOs).
Prebiotic Included. Combined with 5% of inulin – sourced from organic chicory root – to nourish the growth of the probiotic microorganisms and enhance their effects. When prebiotics and probiotics are together in a nutritional supplement intended to promote gut health, they are known as synbiotics
Free of Gluten, Soy and Other Common Allergens. Every lot is tested and verified free of allergens by an independent, third-party lab for complete peace of mind. Products of the Multi-Strain line are free of 9 priority food allergens identified by Health Canada: wheat (gluten), soy, tree nuts, peanuts, sesame, eggs, seafood, mustard & sulphites.
Free of GMOs. Verified Non-GMO.
Easy to Swallow. Smaller size vegetarian DRcaps™. These acid-resistant capsules (free of synthetic chemicals) are designed to ensure that the ingredients are only released once in the intestines, main action site of the probiotics.
Free of Titanium Dioxide. A pigment often found in probiotic supplements to make them look whiter or to give them more brilliance. Titanium dioxide has recently been classified by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) as an IARC Group 2B carcinogen. Since no coloring agents are involved in the manufacturing process of our capsules, the probiotic capsules appear as their original color which is a light to dark beige.
Kosher & Halal Certified. Meet the dietary requirements of Kosher and Halal laws.
No Refrigeration Required. Can be stored at room temperature for up to 24 months.
Made in Canada. From lab to shelf, NOVA Probiotics controls the overall manufacturing process of its products. All probiotic strains and formulas are made in-house and exclusive to NOVA.
Awards and Recognition. NOVA Probiotics’ formulations have won well-deserved praise from users and the industry.
ACQ5 – Company of the year 2016 (LifeSciences)
Corporate LiveWire – Most Outstanding Probiotic Supplement – Canada
International Life Sciences Awards – Best Probiotic Supplement Provider – Canada
Not sure which product is right for you? Please ask the advice of your therapeutic practitioner or contact us.